Available size(s) : 500g – 1000g
- Prevents muscular catabolism and participates in the transport of nitrogen from muscle tissue.
- Main energy source of rapidly dividing cells (lymphocytes, enterocytes) which allows a stronger immune system and digestive system.
- Maintains cellular hydratation and volume.
- Studies have shown that an intake of 2g of L-Glutamine before going to sleep increases growth hormone by 400%.
- It accelerates the healing of contusions and burns.
- For your training, L-Glutamine is the most important amino acid.
Suggested use :
Adults : Take 1 teaspoon (5g) per day. Preferably after training. Do not exceed recommended dose.
Consult a health care practitioner prior using if you follow a low-protein diet or if you are if you are pregnant or nursing.